10 Tips To Stay Positive Around Negative People
1. TEMPORARILY Step into their shoes to see what someone negative is experiencing Once you know what they are experiencing the rest of these tips may make more sense
2. When you are associating with A Negative Person Use it as an opportunity to Build Your Positive Mental Muscles – If you can stay positive around Negative people How much more positive will you be around positive people?
3. Don’t buy into someone else’s negativity – Just because someone else is negative don’t get drawn in
4. Look At The Positive In Negative Situations
5. Set Your Focus on What’s good in your life
6. Find Humor in in a negative situation, a hardy laugh will reduce the negativity.
7. Don’t take everything to heart, People have a right to their thoughts but they don’t have to bring you down.
8. Keep in mind it’s not your job to fix other people’s situation – You don’t have to be someone else’s problem solver.
9. Create positive affirmations
10. Create distance between you and the negative Person
A Collection of Web Pages About Staying Positive Around Negative People
5 Ways To Stay Positive When Negative People Drain Your Energy – mindbodygreen
Often, we can’t simply remove ourselves from toxic relationships—maybe it’s a colleague, an in-law, or a parent.
When the folks in our lives weigh us down and drain our energy, it can become a daily challenge to stay positive…More at http://mindbodygreen.com
How to Stay Happy Around Negative People | Psychology Today
I’m pretty sure I don’t need to tell you how important being upbeat, optimistic and downright happy is to your well-being.
How to Stay Positive (Even When Everyone Around You Is Negative) | Greatist
It’s so easy to end up in a bad mood when someone close to you is feeling down.
Being there for our friends, family, and partners when they’re going through a hard time is really important, especially if they’re experiencing something genuinely traumatic, like the loss of a loved one…More at http://greatist.com
7 Ways to Stay Positive Around Negative People
Consistently negative people are deeply pained. Instead of protecting yourself from them, change your perspective to understanding them.
Something, whether it’s extreme self-consciousness, heartache, or a loss, is so deep that it consumes them…More at http://thinksimplenow.com
How to Stay Positive Around Negative People
If you are anything like me, you’re sensitive to other people’s energy. You can walk into a room and feel what’s been go on there. Or when you meet someone, you immediately know what they’re about.
This is a real gift, though it does have its challenges. For me, being sensitive to other people’s energy has been a lifelong lesson…More at http://karisamuels.com
How to Deal With Negative People (Seven Steps to Handle the Miserable People in Your Life)
Do you ever feel distressed after being around other people?
This might be because the people you are with have negative attitudes. Human happiness largely depends on the quality of relationships because we are chiefly social creatures.
In fact, there is evidence of our social nature everywhere. Why do you think falling in love is one of the most treasured experiences…More at http://developgoodhabits.com
How To Deal With Negative People – 10 Strategies
Negative people. They’re like human black holes who suddenly come out of nowhere and just suck the life out of you.
You try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity ends up just completely draining you, you feel exhausted, and you may also start to feel depressed too…More at http://life-with-confidence.com
10 Ways to Deal with Negative or Difficult People
“Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.” ~Shirley MacLaine
I love her to death, but it’s draining to talk to her.
Every time I call this friend of mine, I know what I’m in for: a half-hour rant about everything that’s difficult, miserable, or unfair…More at http://tinybuddha.com
How to Deal With Negative People Who Just Aren’t Going Away
Negative people love bringing others down. It can sometimes seem like that’s the only thing they enjoy doing.
So what should you do when faced with a negative friend, co-worker, family member or colleague?…More at http://entrepreneur.com
7 Ways To Deal With Negative People
If you want to effectively deal with negative people and be a champion of positivity, then your best route is to take definite action through some of the steps below.
First, let’s get this out of the way. You can be more positive than a cartoon sponge, but even your enthusiasm has a chance of being afflicted by the constant negativity…More at http://lifehack.org
The Latest about Staying Positive Around Negative People
Books From Amazon
Social Searcher Results