A Collection of Web Pages About Running A Business While Putting Ethics First
Why is ethics important to business?
As part of Margot James MP’s Aspirations Programme for young people in the West Midlands in the UK, ACCA was invited along to tell them about a career in accountancy.
The Importance of Ethics in Business | Investopedia
No matter the size, industry or level of profitability of an organization, business ethics are one of the most important aspects of long-term success.
Find the best broker for your trading or investing needs
The system of moral and ethical beliefs that guides the values, behaviors and decisions of a business organization and the individuals within that organization is known as business ethics…More at http://investopedia.com
Business Ethics Examples
12 Ethical Principles for Business Executives – Josephson Business Ethics
1. HONESTY. Ethical executives are honest and truthful in all their dealings and they do not deliberately mislead or deceive others by misrepresentations, overstatements, partial truths, selective omissions, or any other means.
2. INTEGRITY. Ethical executives demonstrate personal integrity and the courage of their convictions by doing what they think is right even when there is great pressure to do otherwise; they are principled, honorable and upright; they will fight for their beliefs. They will not sacrifice principle for expediency, be hypocritical, or unscrupulous.
3. PROMISE-KEEPING & TRUSTWORTHINESS. Ethical executives are worthy of trust. They are candid and forthcom…More at http://josephsononbusinessethics.com
12 Business Ethics Examples
Discover the 12 examples of business ethics that you need to follow to ensure you’re always operating “above the board” and building trust with your customers.
In their simplest form, ethics are the moral standards you rely on when you make a decision.
Business Ethics – What is it? Definition, Examples and More
Businesses face ethical issues and decisions almost every day. The concept explores what is means for companies and what they can do to coordinate the interests of their stakeholders.
- The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Business Ethics.
- The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
- The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application…More at http://kbmanage.com