The Resources You Need About For Becoming A Military Officer

Image of a military officer working at desk

A Collection of Web Pages About Becoming A Military Officer

Job Overview

Military Officer Career Overview

U.S Army Officer FAQ – Becoming a Military Officer | goarmy.com

Unsure of the difference between enlisted Soldiers and officers? What about joining the Army after a college degree? Find out more about the Army Officer Program.

Take a look at over 20 different career fields that you can choose from as an Army officer.

Get to know the ranks and insignia that Soldiers wear on their uniforms…More at http://goarmy.com

Officer Careers & Specialties | goarmy.com

There are four ways to become an Officer in the world’s most powerful Army. But no matter which way you choose, you will learn to be an inspiring leader and an effective decision maker.

Officers in the Army are managers, problem-solvers, key influencers and planners who lead other Soldiers in all situations. Below please find a list of all officer careers and specialties.

Officers are the leaders of the Army. They lead from the front and adjust to environments that are always changing…More at http://goarmy.com

The Good And The Bad Of Being An Officer | Joining The Army HQ

There are numerous pros and cons for becoming an officer. Here are some.

There are many aspects to being an officer, both good and bad. Some of them are less obvious than the others.

Pros

You get paid better! This may be a no brainer, but it needs to be said anyway. A second lieutenant (O-1) that just commissioned in the Army will get paid almost double the amount that a private (E-1)…More at http://joiningthearmyhq.com

4 Pros And Cons Of Joining the Army That No One Will Tell You – MilitarySpot.com

Serving the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard

February 24, 2017, by Joseph Carey – Although everyone aspires to make a career in the services, it should not be an impulsive decision.

Just because you have an army background does not imply that you should follow footsteps of your predecessors. Remember that army is a disciplined institution that runs on strict rules and regulations…More at http://militaryspot.com

The Pros and Cons of Military Service | Civic | US News

Military recruiting stations are often humble affairs.

The modest-looking storefront Army recruiting station in Hagerstown, Md., is no exception: a few cubicles, some posters, an American flag, and the seven Army values listed on the wall.

The simple fact is that the people who join up with Uncle Sam usually don’t need to be wowed by flashy videos, though the Army does churn them out by the bushel…More at http://usnews.com

Becoming a Military Officer – Today’s Military

Interested in becoming a military officer? You have several different options for meeting that goal.

Commissioned officers generally enter the Military with a four-year college degree or greater, or receive officer training following tours of enlisted service.

Officers are generally employed in management roles or highly specialized fields that require professional degrees (e.g., doctors, lawyers and chaplains)…More at http://todaysmilitary.com

Military Career Profile | Job Description, Salary, and Growth | Truity

Duties

The military distinguishes between enlisted and officer careers. Enlisted personnel make up about 83 percent of the Armed Forces and carry out military operations. The remaining 17 percent are officers—leaders of the military who manage both activities and enlisted personnel.

Enlisted personnel typically do the following:

  • Participate in, or support, combat and other military operations, such as humanitarian or disaster relief
  • Operate, maintain, and repair equipment
  • Perform technical and support activities
  • Supervise junior enlisted personnel

Officers typically do the following:

  • Plan, organize, and lead troops and activities in military operations
  • Manage enlisted personnel
  • Operate and command aircraft, ships, or armored vehicles
  • Provide military personnel with professional services in medical, legal, engineering, and other fields…More at http://truity.com