A Collection of Web Pages About Becoming An Ambulance Driver
Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians: Job Description
- Drive ambulances or assist ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Drive passenger vehicles.
- Remove and replace soiled linens or equipment to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Clean vehicles or vehicle components.
- Accompany and assist emergency medical technicians on calls.
- Provide first aid or rescue assistance in emergencies.
- Assisting and Caring for Others — Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment — Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft…More at http://myplan.com
Types of Ambulance Driver
Emergency medical services – Wikipedia
- Major trauma.
- First responder.
- Ambulance driver.
- Ambulance care assistant.
- Emergency medical technician.
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician.
- Emergency medical dispatcher.
- Paramedic….More at http://en.wikipedia.org